Effective December 4th, our business hours will be 8 am to 4:30 pm
Monday thru Friday.
PLENISH OIL FOR SALE
We currently have Plenish (High Oleic Soybean) Oil for sale in the Jewell office.
One gallon is $13.50 and a 16-ounce bottle is $5.00.
This oil has 20% less saturated fat than commodity soybean oil and 0g Trans Fat
|Name||Notes||Basis Month||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Wheat Futures Continue Up Swing
- The recovery in the wheat futures market continued with another up day. Minneapolis futures were 4 ¼ cents higher, while the KC HRW ended the session up by 8 ¾ cents. SRW futures finished the day 12 cents stronger. The FAS data had 622,803 MT of wheat sales during the...
- Cotton Finished Higher on Thursday
- The front month cotton market ended with 44 to 81 points stronger on the day. New crop Dec was 25 points higher at the close. The Dec/Dec spread ended the Thursday session 177 points inverse. The weekly Export Sales report showed 217,662 RBs of cotton was booked during the week...
- Corn Closes 1% Higher
- The Thursday session ended with corn futures 4 to 7 cents higher and a 2.7% gain in the Dec contract. March corn futures saw nearly a 10c range with nearly all of it in the black. The weekly Export Sales data had 1.928 MMT of corn booked during the week...
- Cattle Drop Back Triple Digits
- Front month live cattle ended the day $1.07 to $1.65 weaker, which flipped the board back to net weaker on the week. Feeders also fell on the day with 0.7% losses flipping the week’s move to net lower. USDA reported the cash trade for Thursday was nearly 25k head -...
- New Crop Beans Miss Out on Red Day
- The soybean market 2 to 4 ¼ cents in the red, though the new crop market was a penny higher. The Jan to Nov inverse is now less than 50c. Soymeal futures closed $2.10 to $3 in the red. Soybean Oil futures ended the day 38 to 43 points lower....
- Hogs Close Stronger on Thursday
- The front month lean hog futures were $0.60 to $1.37 stronger at the close. Dec hogs futures ended the day 20 cents in the red. The National Average Base Hog price for Thursday was $58.60, up by 54 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index for 11/28 was $71.53, down 13...